If you didn’t know it before, I’ll tell you today. If you want to make big money online, you have to create your own products.
Forget about all the noise about AdSense and affiliate marketing. I’m not saying they cannot make you money, but if you want to build a sustainable internet business, then you must have your own products.
Or why do you think that the big AdSense and affiliate marketing guys have their own products. Even if you don’t sell them well at the beginning, you can offer your products as bonuses to people to come to your site and buy other products through your affiliate links and even to click on your AdSense.
Having said that, I must confess that it is a lot of hard work to create your own product. You have to do the following and more.
– You have to do a market research
– You have to write pages and pages of book
– You have to create ecover graphics.
Heck! Small wonder many people don’t do it.
You can however avoid the above problems and have your own product with your name and copyright on it by investing a little amount of money on Private Label Rights products. It is very easy to do.
So here is a breakdown of how to do it.
1) Purchase a Private Label Product.
2) Brand it as your own by putting your name as the author.
3) Edit it by adding what you want to the contents and also by removing what you don’t want to give it a personal touch. This is important because there will be others out there with the same rights.
4) Create a new ecover for it or edit the source file you were provided with.
5) Go online and sell your product or give away to build your list
Last note: Do not go for a right that is too cheap. If you’ve got a package of 20 products for just $5 then you should know that thousands of other people out there have the same rights.
Also you should buy rights directly from the creator of the products only and not those that bought the rights and are reselling the rights. Buy from only those that say you can only use it for personal business and not the rights to give the rights. No master resell rights.
Follow these tips and you will be creating your own products in the next 24 hours.